Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

Nice Flash, but...

You seem like the kind of person who hates his christian parents because of an argument or something. Maybe it's not even that, but theres always someone who has no understanding of something that wants to point and laugh with others. It's much easier to tear down then to build up, after all.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

cool but....

The choreography, the graphics, and the shootouts were awesome. Normally I would give you a 9 overall but I'm a christian and I'm pretty sick of peoplpe using Jesus as a comedic relief or in some other negative way. Come on people find a new way to be funny.

Krinkels responds:

Comic relief? Negative usage of Jesus? No! Did you not see how amazingly bad assed he was? He certanly placed the fear of God in the main charicter, an admirable feat.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

That was awesome.

That was really friggin cool. Seriously that rawked. Hey that pistol you drew for it is AWESOME. It looked like a large sig sauer ppk. Anyway, I drew a pretty good (and accurate) pistol model for a movie I didnt release. It's a beretta 9mm. Theres 3 parts to it so it can cock and slide. I'll send you a file with it if you send me a file with your pistol. I sent an e-mail to your address about them. Get back to me about it.