Neighboring Nations Neighboring Nations

Nice Flash, but...

You seem like the kind of person who hates his christian parents because of an argument or something. Maybe it's not even that, but theres always someone who has no understanding of something that wants to point and laugh with others. It's much easier to tear down then to build up, after all.

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

cool but....

The choreography, the graphics, and the shootouts were awesome. Normally I would give you a 9 overall but I'm a christian and I'm pretty sick of peoplpe using Jesus as a comedic relief or in some other negative way. Come on people find a new way to be funny.

Krinkels responds:

Comic relief? Negative usage of Jesus? No! Did you not see how amazingly bad assed he was? He certanly placed the fear of God in the main charicter, an admirable feat.

Bloodsucker Bloodsucker

That was awesome.

That was really friggin cool. Seriously that rawked. Hey that pistol you drew for it is AWESOME. It looked like a large sig sauer ppk. Anyway, I drew a pretty good (and accurate) pistol model for a movie I didnt release. It's a beretta 9mm. Theres 3 parts to it so it can cock and slide. I'll send you a file with it if you send me a file with your pistol. I sent an e-mail to your address about them. Get back to me about it.

Slipknot - Me Inside Slipknot - Me Inside

God, you gothic kids and your slipknot.

You did an okay job for a band tribute. But the whole "Life is nothing, everything sucks, Please kill me, I hate everything because I dont have a girlfriend" thing that all the goth bands are doing gets old. You still did an okay job on the guitars and everything and you got all the instruments down. Not bad.

DrDeath2k3 responds:

LOL. You think I'm a goth.

ALSO read the full lyrics and you will realize that the song has nothing to do with that. GODDAMN! Slipknot do not have a single song about the whole stereotipical "I hate myself" bullshit.

Slipknot may have some gothic followers, but their main fanbase is of INTELLEGENT individuals.
We are the MAGGOTS. \m/ ( > < ) \m/

Human Integrity Human Integrity

cooooool

Something about that made me want to put it on my favorites list. I dont know why but I loved it. Good job.

Lifegroup Lifegroup

Confusing but assuring.

It took me a while to figure out what the over all message was and why the guy seemed to be flashing gang signs at them but I finally got it in the end. The animation was great and I liked the prayer at the end. I just started working on a christian project myself that I'll post soon i hope its half as good as this. Nice job.

Mask Mask

I really really liked it.

The music was really good along with the animation. There was a lot of cleverness amidst the carnage and i think this is something im'a show alot of people.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

Damn man that was great.

What are you doing posting this stuff on newgrounds you could be working for a major animation industry. Your really really good at this. I can't wait for the third one. The funniest thing here is I'm the one whos usually watching the unspeakably violent animations but I've really found myself interested in yours. Lol the cat reminds me of me because theres all these chicks like the rabbit after me haha.

Shootout 2 Shootout 2

Not Horrible

Not Terrible. But there needs to be more movement to the characters. Their too animatronic. Also try to design the guns better.

Dad's Home Dad's Home

Dude you are freakin great. THIS is freakin great.

This is the funniest thing. I see how it symbolizes a little how( when I was young at least) when dad's get home from work they just trash the place and have fun. Thats how it was about 4 years back for me lol. I love this he just goes nuts and starts doing unpredictable things and the music was GREAT. I wish there were so many more movies like this.